Show your love (lust) contest!

We want to find out just what kind of fans we have! Your mission is to submit a photo to us that proves just how crazy you are about our comics! That’s right… a digitally taken photograph! This is not an art competition, but a crazy stunt to share what kind of readers we have!

This is no “cute baby” contest. Get wild and crazy! Maybe you will be in costume as one of our characters, maybe your will be buck naked reading one of our comics…  maybe you will be blowing a load reading our comics! It might be simply of a tattoo you had done!

Your entry can be as vanilla or hot as you want! It’s not pure sex that will win this competition… but it may! It’s up to you whether your entry includes your face, or other revealing anatomical parts.

There is one catch!  The only rule is that the photo has to have “I LOVE CLASS COMICS” physically present in the photo. You can’t photoshop it in after!  Write it on paper, print it on cardstock, put it on a monitor behind you, hire a sky writing airplane to put it in the clouds!

Submissions will be posted on Class Comics.  Of these, the top five will be chosen by Patrick Fillion and put to a public reader vote to chose First, Second and Third place in early 2009.

First Prize: A personalized convention sketch and the next 15 comics published by Class Comics sent automatically for free.
Second Prize: A personalized convention sketch the next 10 comics published by Class Comics sent automatically for free.
Third Prize: A personalized convention sketch and the next 5 comics published by Class Comics sent automatically for free.
Everyone: Each person who submits a qualifying entry will receive two free Class Comics Digital Comics when they are launched in early 2009!

To enter the “I LOVE CLASS COMICS Contest,” submit a of yourself, or some part of yourself, along with your name and age. Entries must be submitted by email to SUBMIT@CLASSCOMICS.COM

The Fine Print
By submitting your images(s) to Class Comics Inc, you agree that such images(s) and the accompanying information will become the property of Class Comics Inc and you grant Class Comics Inc royalty-free permission to publicly display, reproduce and use the images in any form or media for any and (all editorial and related promotional purposes) purposes.

You also warrant that (i) the image(s) is(are) your original work, are of your own self, and does not violate the copyright or any other personal or property right of any third party. Your submission also allows Class Comics Inc to edit, crop or adjust the colors of the image(s) on an as needed basis.

You also warrant that you are 18 years of age and older as of 01/31/08.

Photos must be sent to SUBMIT@CLASSCOMICS.COM by January 31, 2009 to be eligible. Class Comics Inc reserves the right to approve or remove photos at any time.

Tags: , ,

37 Responses to “Show your love (lust) contest!”

1. GayComicGeekNovember 22, 2008 at 10:32 pm #

Oh my god! I must enter this contest! By the way, Patrick, you look so freaking hot in that pic! It’s so hard for me to stop looking at it!

2. Class ComicsNovember 22, 2008 at 11:31 pm #

Hiya SEXYGayComicGeek….

HA! HA! HA! Thanks so much for the compliment, dude! I’m totally blushing now! LOL! ;) Honestly though, would that I had even half the physique you do!!!! LOL!

Can I just say that Fraser and I are DYING to see your entry! HA! HA! HA! I have no doubt it’ll be pretty DAMN HAWT!!!!

Thanks again for stopping by, Paul!
    Lotsa luv and kisses to ya, my friend!
    Patrick + Fraz
    XOXO

3. LizzyNovember 23, 2008 at 1:04 am #

OMG OMG OMG…. I wanna enter SOOOOO BAD!!! But what the heck should I be DOING or whatever..??? I mean… I know I should do something creative… but how creative do I need to be in order to surpass what all the DUDES here are doing?????!!?!!? D-8 I’m just a petite chick… how can I stand out? That’s my only mental dilemma… ;_____; But I will still try! And btw–you look so fine in that pic, Patrick. :) I hope that I can think of something creative for my submission that will really catch your eye! ^__^

-Liz

4. ApolloDNovember 23, 2008 at 11:25 am #

This is a great contest. I’ll have to think up something. Best of luck with it!

5. ApolloDNovember 23, 2008 at 11:57 am #

PS:

Just wanted to thank you Patrick for all the work you do. You do by far my favorite comic art out there. It’s beautiful and hot both!

So keep up the great work…you are very appreciated.

6. fanboiNovember 23, 2008 at 6:59 pm #

I’d like to put up a post about this… can you put code for the slideshow in your affiliate section?

7. FabyanNovember 24, 2008 at 11:21 am #

ditto to GayComicGeek, Patrick, your smile alone is dangerous, let alone the rest of that picture.
    But anyway, in general, where could a fan (such as maself) send fanart?

8. Class ComicsNovember 24, 2008 at 2:48 pm #

Hiya Lizzy….

LOL! Thanks so much for the compliment. Again, I am blushing! heh! heh! heh!

Meanwhile, I am sure you will come up with something absolutely TERRIFIC!!! After all, we are judging the entries on creativity, not just content. And ALL OUR FEMALE fans are more than welcome to enter. We look forward to hearing from ya! Have fun with it and good luck! :)

Hugz + kisses to ya,
    Patrick XOXO

9. Class ComicsNovember 24, 2008 at 2:51 pm #

Hi there Apollo D…

Thanks so much for the compliments, my friend… it’s much appreciated! :) I certainly DO hope you will submit something to the contest… you never know! It’s creativity that counts! :)

Much love to ya, and thanks again for taking the time to write.
    Hugz + kisses,
    Patrick
    XOXO

10. Class ComicsNovember 24, 2008 at 2:55 pm #

Hiya Fanboi…

I just checked out your posting on Heroes N Hunks! That was awesome! Thanks so much for the plug! And I will talk to Fraz about adding some code in the affiliates section. The more people who know about the contest, the more people will hopefully participate.

Thanks again for everything, my friend. Talk to ya soon!
    Hugz + kisses,
    Patrick XOXO

11. Class ComicsNovember 24, 2008 at 2:57 pm #

Hello Fabyan…

Awww… you are too kind, my friend!!! LOL! I totally appreciate the compliment! :)

As for sending us Fan Art ( which I ALWAYS LOOOOOOVE to see and receive) you can use this email address: submit@classcomics.com

I can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!

Hugz + Kisses + BIG smiles to ya! LOL!
    Patrick XOXO

12. MatsDecember 15, 2008 at 12:07 pm #

Love your comics!
    I’d really like to tell you how much!

Going to send you a pic soon,

Love
    -Mats

13. LizzyDecember 18, 2008 at 4:01 pm #

Patrick-

I just submitted my submission a few moments ago!! I hope you can see it soon as I will not be able to visit the web much during the actual holidays (you know.. with visiting family members around and all) and I hope that everyone else did a great job with their submissions as well (in terms of originality and creativity).

Thank you for this great opportunity!
    -Liz :-)

14. geofreDecember 19, 2008 at 2:58 am #

damn, 1, 8, and 9 are HOT!!! wish those guys were local. ;-)

15. DaveDecember 19, 2008 at 9:24 am #

If the guy in image #9 needs any help turning the pages or anything, I’m available.

16. Guy on Pics # 6, 8 and 9December 19, 2008 at 10:12 am #

I LOVE the hot guy of photos 2,3 and 4 ;-)

And of course, the veeery hot guy on photo 1 ;-)

Geofre: Thank you for the compliments!!!

Dave: Thank you for the compliments!!! I could use some help here ;-)

17. Glenn OrsonDecember 19, 2008 at 9:05 pm #

Damn! Class Comics has some real hotties as fans! :-D

18. MatsDecember 20, 2008 at 10:52 am #

Looks like we got some “stiff” competition.

19. Jacob MottDecember 27, 2008 at 6:08 pm #

Wow, it just starts out HOT with pic number 1 and doesn’t let up! Class Comics really does seem to bring in the hot readers (and founder, of course!) Lookin forward to more entries in this awesome competition!

20. jan nielandJanuary 18, 2009 at 3:08 am #

….never saw anything better than these mags…just happened to find them on internet…and the year could not have started any better….

21. DingTingShengJanuary 18, 2009 at 3:42 am #

???????????????????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????
    ???????????????
    ????

22. HenryJanuary 18, 2009 at 7:12 am #

Does anyone know who is that guy or how can I contact that chubby guy on the picture “newyears2” !! :)

23. LuigiJanuary 18, 2009 at 7:07 pm #

The 2 guys w/Xmas tree are amazing, wish they would post more! Everyone else did a great job too but they are really sweet!

24. LasseJanuary 27, 2009 at 5:55 am #

Hey Ghostboy… really hot pics.. Wish you may take the first prize.. Even if not local I wouldn’t mind getting together eventually.

Best of luck
    Lasse

25. G.CasanovaJanuary 28, 2009 at 5:57 am #

I hope to see my image soon…I love your work Patrick!

Cheers, G.Casanova

26. GayComicGeekJanuary 29, 2009 at 6:11 pm #

Ok, that last one is pretty amazing. How did he do that?

27. HenryJanuary 30, 2009 at 12:42 pm #

• GayComicGeek Said: “Ok, that last one is pretty amazing. How did he do that?”

I think is photoshoped…

• The Xmas tree guy is the comic critic from YouTube? I think he’s hot!!! :-)

I LOVE THIS CONTEST!!! I hope I win :-P

28. G.CasanovaJanuary 31, 2009 at 7:54 am #

• GayComicGeek Said: “Ok, that last one is pretty amazing. How did he do that?”
    It’s a secret man! … thanks again!

Cheers, G.Casanova

29. anonymousFebruary 5, 2009 at 11:28 am #

Cock in Screenfun is a dildo :P

30. HenryFebruary 5, 2009 at 2:28 pm #

WOW!!! The Cauldron image is fantastic!!!
    And so is the model!!! What an ass!! YUMMMMYYY!!!!

31. KennethFebruary 6, 2009 at 10:51 pm #

Just thought to translate the comment that DingTingSheng left for the benefit those who can’t read Chinese. I live in China too :)

???????????????????????????????????????
    Your comics are beautiful. I like them very much and I try to save every image onto my computer.

???????????????????????????????????????????????
    Because I live in China, I am unable to buy your magazines. The standard (cost?) of living here is lower and, in comparison, your magazines are pretty expensive.

????????????????????
    Nonetheless, if I had a chance, I would buy your products.

???????????????
    ????
    I wish you success in your work and happiness in your life!
    Love you all!

32. Class ComicsFebruary 21, 2009 at 4:07 pm #

Hey Kenneth….

Thanks so much!! :) It was really great of you to take the time to and translate DingTingSheng’s comment for us! I was really dying to know what he said.

Big hugz + kisses to ya! What you did was very sweet and greatly appreciated!
    Patrick XOXO

33. jasonJune 8, 2009 at 5:57 am #

patrick is so freakin’ hot!

34. Class ComicsJune 16, 2009 at 7:28 pm #

Hey Jason…

Thanks so much, buddy! I am totally blushing!!! HA! HA! HA! :o)

Hugz + kisses,
    Patrick XOXO

35. ?/?/?June 18, 2009 at 12:53 pm #

quick question if there are anymore character bios if and when are they going to come

36. Class ComicsJune 19, 2009 at 12:22 pm #

No worries… YES, more character bios are coming!! I’ve been working on a couple of new ones that I hope to post very soon. Keep your eyes peeled because if all goes well, they’ll be up by months’ end!

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm. It’s greatly appreciated!
    Cheers,
    Patrick XOXO

37. BradApril 11, 2014 at 10:51 pm #

Whoa, yeah, I’m totally gonna enter this competition….
    Oh wait. Nevermind.