The BIGGER PICTURE Campaign!

If all you see is my DICK then you’re missing the BIGGER PICTURE!

The Class Comics universe is populated by characters with captivating stories and intricate origins. A great deal of care goes into not only creating the art in our comics, but also in weaving tales that will fire the imagination as well as the loins. After all, characters we can relate to – characters we can fall in love with – have undeniable sex appeal.

Sure our Boytoons have big units… but they’re so much more than that!

They’re about falling in love for the first time. They’re about the hardships of coming out. They’re about adventure and escapism. They’re about self-discovery. They’re about being minorities. They’re about the celebration of being gay and embracing who they are with pride.

They’re about you!

Our comics are written by gay writers and illustrated by gay artists who know what it’s like to live as gay people. We know what it’s like to experience what you experience. Our perspective is your perspective … we’re not faking it.

So if all you see when you look at our comics are some really big penises, you really are missing the BIGGER PICTURE. You’re denying yourself a great read as well beautifully crafted erotica, and you’ll deprive yourself of dynamic characters in which you can truly recognize yourself.

We always strive to bring you the best comics we possibly can because you DESERVE them!

This campaign is designed to spread awareness of the Class Comics universe and our characters.  Featuring Zahn, Naked Justice, Locus, Stéphane, Space Cadet, Devilhound and Ghostboy with art by Patrick Fillion, our BIGGER PICTURE CAMPAIGN PACK of goodies includes beautiful new wallpaper designs for your computer, banners for your website that will help you share your love of Class Comics, as well as some “Bigger Picture” art files which you are welcome to share and to post on the internet as much as you like.

Post them on your websites and blogs, share them on Tumblr, talk about the campaign on Facebook, blurb about it on Twitter… it’s all about word of mouth and sharing your love of our Boytoons.

We appreciate your help in getting the word out that CLASS COMICS really does bring you the Comics Gay Readers DESERVE!

You rock our world! Cheers to you all, Patrick and Fraser!! :D

Class Comics' BIGGER PICTURE CAMPAIGN - Zahn artwork by Patrick Fillion.

Class Comics' BIGGER PICTURE CAMPAIGN - Locus artwork by Patrick Fillion.

Class Comics' BIGGER PICTURE CAMPAIGN - Devilhound artwork by Patrick Fillion.

Class Comics' BIGGER PICTURE CAMPAIGN - Naked Justice artwork by Patrick Fillion.

Tags:

9 Responses to “The BIGGER PICTURE Campaign!”

1. EvoJanuary 25, 2012 at 7:36 am #

Posted it up to my blog now. Happy to help.

2. clayton cote'January 27, 2012 at 7:27 pm #

just received, the long road to the sea,today,of cource i had figured out the basic consept beforehand! that said you gave me the part i was missing.what a great read! alway’s look forward to your comics. thank you again for your great immaginations making thought’s come alive. truly love you guy’s! clay cote’,

3. nicoJanuary 29, 2012 at 9:48 am #

done!
    happy to help you guys,
    love
    nico

4. G-manJanuary 29, 2012 at 10:05 am #

Class Comics is the Marvel Comics of gay-male comics. No doubt about it. Y’all at Class should be proud. :-) Make mine Marvel? More like: Stay classy with Class Comics! :-D

5. JoJanuary 30, 2012 at 2:04 am #

Why are there DEVILS and DEMONS in your pictures??????????????/

6. John NJanuary 31, 2012 at 7:50 am #

I have always been a big comic book fan, and Class Comics just mends them with my other love of man on man action! The art is great! The stories original, and the men are hot! No one favorite character in the lineup, but it would fun to meet a couple if possible in real life! LOL Keep up the good work!

7. RichFebruary 1, 2012 at 8:00 am #

I would really like to get a high quality t-shirt with the character silk screened or even embroidered on the shirt. I don’t want one of the censored cafe-press-type shirts. I want the full cock-out character.

Any advice?

I was even wondering if I could get one made by the on-the-spot embroidery stations. I’ve seen some at events that wouldn’t be offended by the HUGE cock.

8. vicky215February 1, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

hey pat it’s been a while I don’t know way the government feels the need to censor stuff f you don’t like what you see all you have to do is close the page and go to a new one get me so angry. anyway fab pics as always love devilhound can we get more of him? Also what happen to the traces of red that he had in his hair? i miss you on y gallery but hey you do what you have to do. lots of love and hugz.

9. ReinMarch 19, 2012 at 3:52 pm #

I love comics & heroes because of the fantastical stories but probably also becasue most heroes are hot men! So I always felt a little bit disappointed to see that all my favourite heroes are so obviously straight, they get more female attention then they need but the slightest male attention fritghtens or even horrifies them a little, and if a gay character comes along he’s doomed to be the loyal sidekick in he background, he never looks as good as the straight hero, and sometimes he’s even troubled by his sexuality. Can a gay man not be heroic and proud I asked myself. And then I discovered the Class-universe and a whole new & exciting world of great comics. Finally I found the gay heroes I was looking for, who are hot and heroic and who love their men and have no problems with it. And they’re not just an excuse for cheap sex, the stories are great and the drawnings are superbe just as it should be. Thanks for bringing us these great stories and these amazing guys, you inspire me personnaly to try and write my own gay stories & fantasies!